Wednesday, October 25, 2006

36th Edidtion - 10/25/06

  • The Series

Cardinals 5, Tigers 0 (Cards have a 2-1 lead)
Carpenter pitched like he had dirt on his hand, he was that good. But he didn't have dirt, or anything else on his hand, the Tigers even had the umprie check.
There is no historical excitement if the Cardinals win the World Series. I don't even think it would motivate the Cubs to try harder in the off-season.
The Tigers should be able to hit, but they can't.

Game 4 at 7:00 on Fox
Bonderman vs Suppan

  • Stuff

That's it for sports today. Sure, I could talk about Romo starting at QB for the Cowboys, or A-Rod's agent saying he is staying in NY for the 2007 season. Kobe not playing in the season opener and the new MLB labor agreement just don't have enough zing for me today.

But this does ...

The Most Absurb Deleted Scenes of all Time
A friend sent me the link to this article on cracked.com.
For me, #5 (The Octupus Attack) from the "Goonies" takes the cake.

On Monday, my friends and I got into a debate on whether "Studio 60" had been cancelled. It hasn't. On a whim I decided to type in savestudio60.com, just to make sure it was available for when the show does need saving. Well, after a little investigation, I discovered Clay Johnson was one step ahead of me, and he wants me to buy an Acura MDX since they sponser the show. Now it's up to me to show how much I like the Aaron Sorkin dramedy.

No comments: