Friday, May 18, 2007

147th Edition - 5/18/07

  • Bulls: Done and done

It was a good run. The team should be proud. They're still a young team. It's a good step forward ... Whatever. I am disappointed. I wanted a Game 7.

The Bulls were ahead by five points at half time, because of P.J. Brown's 20 points. He also finished with 20 points and barely played the second half for no apparent reason. Ben Wallace's contract had back spasms and he saw limited action. When he played, there was no enthusiasm. I have a bad feeling this will be the case for the next four years.

The final score was 85-95 and the Bulls shot terrible. If the Bulls can't shoot, they lose. It's that simple, though their inability to rebound hurt last night as well.

It will be a very interesting off-season. I am putting Hinrich, Gordon, and maybe Thomas and the draft pick on the market. One of them can go. I would love to say good-bye to Wallace, but that won't happen.

Speaking of the draft pick, we find out our order on Tuesday night. I love that we have the option of taking the Knicks pick. Like there is some sort of chance of us turning it down.
  • Cubs vs Sox: part 1
Inter-league play is starting and that means the players have to act like this series means something. I understand these games are for the fans, I was on the verge of REALLY getting into the Cubs, but then they decided to go 2-5 on their road trip. Now a sweep is all they need to do to get back to .500.
  • Stuff
I still have "The Office," "Lost," "Scrubs," and "Grey's" to watch this weekend. Plus Zach Braff is hosting Saturday Night Live. It almost sucks that I have a full social wknd of parties, plus the weather is perfect.

The concert is The Arcade Fire at the Chicago Theater. Highly anticipated.

Robert De Niro and Al Pacino will be in "Righteous Kill" together. They play cops tracking down a serial killer.

And don't forget to read my review of
"Shrek the Third"

No comments: