Tuesday, May 08, 2007

143rd Edition - 5/8/07

  • Bulls: Beat Down

The Bulls lost 87-108. The Bulls are down 0-2. The Pistons were having a good time relaxing on the bench during the 1st quarter. There is no reason to think the Bulls can win four of the next five games, even if three will be at home. It's sad. The Bulls look like a completely different team compared to the domination of the Heat.

Perhaps the Pistons were just playing possum this season. If so, nicely done.
  • Cubs: Things are looking up
The Cubs are above .500. I took in my first ever roof-top game on Sunday and had a great time. I attempted to hit for the cycle (one of every meat). After a hot dog, then hamburger, then Italian beef, then chicken breast ... I stopped. I couldn't do the Italian sausage. The crowd seemed to take it hard.
  • Stuff
*Mario: Game Over - click to watch

No comments: