Thursday, May 03, 2007

142nd Edition - 5/3/07

  • NBA: Done and Done
Lakers = Done. Kobe is complaining about needed a better team. Poor Kobe. Suns advance.
Nuggets = Done. Carmelo now has an off-season to complain about Iverson. Spurs advance.

The Suns will take on the Spurs. Classic match up. Love the match up, based on how the Mavs are playing (after the season went 1-1, I assumed they would walk) I just wish it was the Western Conference Finals.

The Pistons will take on the Bulls starting Saturday. Classic match up. Love the match up, I just wish it was the Eastern Conference Finals.
  • Cubs: Take Two
The Cubs finished up Tuesday's delay, won, and then won the next game to win two on Wednesday against the Pirates. They are 12-14, and getting close to .500. Soriano has also hit a home run in each of the last two games. Yes, I am starting to get giddy.
  • Stuff
*My SUMMER MOVIE PREVIEW is up.

*I don't get it. How is Bingo a TV show?

*If you live in Atlanta, perhaps you should get off your arse and go to the Coke Museum to see the Andy Warhol exhibit ... John, I'm looking in your direction.

*The WORST 100 COVER SONGS EVER

No comments: