Tuesday, March 27, 2007

124th Edition - 3/27/07

124 - The Antonov An-124 is the largest aircraft ever mass produced. It can carry 330,000 lbs.

  • Bears: Briggs on the brink
Lance Briggs' agent agent Drew Rosenhaus, has said the Washington Redskins are putting together a trade offer in an attempt to get the disgruntled Briggs away from Chicago ... This might be completely true, but it's coming from the mouth of Rosenhaus. I trust the president more than this man.
  • Fantasy Baseball: so sad

I am officially disappointed in myself. I have three fantasy baseball teams. I don't know how it happened. One after another. And I don't even like two of my teams. The only one I am truly happy with is where I took Alfonso Soriano, Derrek Lee, Carlos Zambrano and Aramis Ramierz with my first four picks. Now I have to end this entry so I can hurry and go do some more studying so I can be ready for opening day.

  • Stuff

*Yesterday I finished Season 2 of "Deadwood" and watched the season finale of "Battlestar Galactica," so I am thinking that might have put 3/26 in my top ten for TV days.

*Hugo Weaving (Mr. Smith from "Matrix") will be the voice for Megatron in "Transformers."

*It's a light day today. I am sorry.

No comments: