Tuesday, December 05, 2006

60th Edition - 12/5/06

Quick stuff ...

  • MNF: Who knew?

It appears the Eagles do have players in addition to Donovan McNabb. In fact, they have an entire team of players that try hard every week. In addition to that, they can win games.
Eagles 27, Panthers 21
And now the Eagles can sniff the playoffs with three other 6-6 teams.

  • Da Bears

Lovie Smith has declared there will be no change at QB for the Bears. His logic is more of the A=B, and B=C, so A=C. In other words, Grossman plays, Bears are 10-2, so Grossman is 10-2. What he doesn't seem to take into account, it would be VERY difficult for ANY other QB, including 3rd stringer Kyle Orton, to play worse than Grossman has these last five games.

And Fluff Stuff ...

  • I heart the 80s

**Thank you Giant Magazine. They have compiled a list of 50 of the best commercials from the 80s. Personally, it seems more like 50 commercials they could simply find video for, but I'm not complaining. click here
My personal favorites ...
1. Because I still say that anytime my fiancee asks me where I learned something.
18. Because I still know all the lyrics. By the way, this was a healthy cereal, no sugar. But they sucked me in, having my mom buy it every week.
50. I wanted one, my parents never bought me one. Thank you mom and dad, thank you.

**David Letterman just signed on with CBS to continue "The Late Show" until 2010. Conan O'Brien is taking over for Jay Leno in 2009.

**Masi Oka (Hiro from "Heroes") will play himself on an upcoming episode of "Studio 60."

**The fall finale (suddenly becoming a standard for shows) of "Heroes" was the exact opposite of the fall finale of "Lost" (the originator of the fall finale). In other words, "Heroes" left me excited for future episodes.

No comments: