Wednesday, November 01, 2006

41th Edition - 11/1/06

  • Bulls: But don't forget about the Bears

Bulls beat Heat: 108 - 66

Kirk Hinrich signed a five-year deal with the Bulls before the game, then went out and led them with 26 points. The Heat, well, they looked like an old team (besides Dwayne Wade) who had nothing to play for (besides Dwayne Wade) and are in for a miserable season (besides Dwayne Wade). We'll see. After all, it's just one game. It's foolish for me to already be saving my monies to purchase my first ever NBA Final's ticket for June. Foolish like a fox.
Some numbers:
37-14: 2nd quarter score
28-15: 4th quarter score
1-9: Ben Gordon's shooting night
5: Ben Wallace's offensive rebounds

  • The NBA

Two articles. One by a talented writer. One by me.

Bill Simmon's 33 things to be excited about this NBA season.

November film preview comparing the movies to the Chicago Bulls (no, I don' t know if it works, but I love attempting).



No comments: