Thursday, December 21, 2006

72nd Edition - 12/21/06

  • Cubs: the lineup

Perhaps the Cubs aren't done picking up free agents and making moves. There has always been talk of Cliff Floyd making his way here from New York. But for this experiment, we are looking at the Cubs roster this second ... Here's what the 2007 Cubs will look like today.

Batting (order chosen by me)
1. Alfonso Soriano CF
2. Cesar Izturis SS
3. Derrek Lee 1B
4. Aramis Ramirez 3B
5. Jacque Jones RF
6. Michael Barrett C
7. Matt Murton LF
8. Mark DeRosa 2B

Pitching (possible starters)
1. Carlos Zambrano
2. Mark Prior (I hope)
3. Ted Lilly
4. Sean Marshall
5. Rich Hill
6. Wade Miller
7. Jason Marquis
8. Angel Guzman
9. Glendon Rusch
10. Carlos Marmol

The problems are really on the pitching side. Who knows

  • Stuff

Want to be an elf? You or anyone you have a photo of, can be a dancing elf. Sure, at first I thought it was insanely stupid, but that lasted about two seconds, and then I found it hilarious.
Here's my nephew Cole, watch him and then make your own ...
Click here to watch

Yes, I love the holiday season, but I also don't believe in Santa. I debated the issue on Beep.
Click here to read

"Rocky Balboa" is alive and well, and getting fairly good movie reviews. But before you run out to the theater, read Bill Simmons two articles on the matter. A Rocky road for Stallone and Which Rocky is the Champ?

Coming Friday...
Picks and a list of films out (or coming out) with quick grades so you know what to see when you get sick of your family.

No comments: