Tuesday, October 10, 2006

25th Edition - 10/10/06

  • MNF: Wake me when it's over

The Broncos handed the Ravens their first loss of the season, and the Ravens accepted in graciously. 13-3, another snooze fest. At least there was sleet. Good thing the Bears are heading to MNF next week against the Cardinals.

The Undefeateds: Colts, Bears
The Defeateds: Titans, Raiders, Lions, Buccaneers

  • MLB: Torre sticks

It appears Lou Pinnela has not been contacted by the Yankees. George Steinbrenner knows what he will do, but hasn't officially announced it. Reports are now saying Joe Torre will continue to manage the Yankees.

My Mets
Looks like Tom Glavine will pitch Game One against Jeff Weaver and the Cardinals on Wednesday night. Cliff Floyd is still bothered by an injury to his left foot. The Mets are unsure about the rest of their pitching rotations and whether Floyd will miss any time.
Look for Daryl Strawberry to throw out the first pitch on Wednesday. I'm sure there are a million jokes I should be able to come up with right now, but I have a cold and I'm just not in the mood.

Game One
Tigers vs. A's
Robertson vs. Zito
Tonight at 7:00 on FOX.

  • Stuff

Wow, two more shows have been added to my TV line-up. I tried to fight off "Friday Night Lights." It couldn't be done, the show is too good. Unless I forget to add it to the Season Pass tonight, then I could be in trouble.

"30 Rock" delivers. Mainly because of Alec Baldwin at this point. It's probably just carry-over from his performance in "The Departed."

So here is watch the Tivo list looks like
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Studio 60 from the Sunset Strip
4. The Office
5. My Name is Earl
6. Friday Night Lights
7. 30 Rock
8. Saturday Night Live

"Scrubs" will be there when it returns. "Heroes" and "The Nine" will be done on Netflix if they continue to look good.

3 comments:

bz said...

When/where did you catch 30 Rock? Thought it didn't premiere til tomorrow.

Shon Bayer said...

I can't beleive that you don't watch Galactica

j said...

Totally forgot Battlestar which I do watch. So far, Season 3 is good stuff.

I watched 30 Rock online.